What about a career in Web design?
- Do you enjoy color arrangements?
- Are you constantly looking at websites and contemplating ways they could be improved?
- Do you frequently get frustrated with websites and think: it would be so much better if. . . ?
- Do you understand and enjoy working with HTML and CSS? Does it at least interest you?
Now, what about more technical fields in IT?
- Do you understand networking?
- Do people come to you when they have a problem with their computer, Internet service, or cable TV service? Can you help them when they do?
- Do you repair your own computers and replace parts as needed, without paying a bill?
Then a career in the IT or Web design fields may be right for you.You must be dedicated and serious minded, in addition to being proactive in your skill development and expanding your knowledge base in order to succeed. You need to go out there and market yourself, but you also need to know how. Where do you start? Read on to the next blog entry to find out how to build a positive Web presence that will have potential employers breathing a sigh of relief.